Corporate Partner Benefits
Corporate partners at all levels receive exclusive access to year-round Council opportunities. These benefits extend beyond employees in your Chicago office—clients and non-Chicago based employees gain tailored opportunities to engage with the Council, access our digital content and publications, and complimentary registration to a majority of the 100+ public programs throughout the year offered in-person and virtually.
Standard partnership benefits
- Company's C-suite executives/senior leaders are invited to all private events at the Council, such as the quarterly members-only Corporate Leadership Breakfasts cohosted by the chair of the Council's board and its president
- Invitations to attend private dinners and roundtables throughout the year that are attended by senior executives of the corporate partner network and Council board members
- Complimentary access for all employees to Council public and members-only programs
- Access to the Council's Young Professionals (YP) Network, providing young employees invites to year-round YP activities, a tailored monthly newsletter, and the opportunity grow their professional network and global acumen as part of a motivated and globally-minded network
- Customized annual partnership orientation for corporate partner employees
- Regular tailored communication highlighting business-relevant content
- Recognition as a corporate partner of the Council
- Customized sponsorship opportunities aligned with the company's business priorities including sponsorship of programs, networking events, research, and digital assets
Customized partnership benefits
The Council is committed to driving value for corporate partners by tailoring your company's experience to individual corporate needs. All corporate partners receive a standard set of benefits, with additional opportunity to design customized collaboration and engagement opportunities aligned to your strategic priorities and desired giving level from the following areas of interest (these are examples, offers may be further customized):
Expert Advising: Stay ahead of the curve
Gain access to exclusive insights from Council experts on a topic of your choice. Host a content expert who can lead a specific and technical conversation about a topic specific to your business for your employees and/or clients.
Showcase president Ivo Daalder or a Council fellow to speak at private dinners, keynote addresses at virtual conferences, board meetings, annual corporate strategic planning session, etc.
Executive networking: elevate and connect C-suite executives
Elevate and connect C-suite executives by hosting a cross-corporation exclusive event on a mutually agreed-upon topic (ie trends in emerging markets) for leaders of our corporate partner companies.
Plan a private dinner on the sidelines of one of our signature events.
Thought leadership: leverage co-sharing of expertise
Collaborate on research or co-host a custom roundtable or workshop with Council experts and clients on key topics.
Share original content on the Council's platforms to reach a unique audience of global and local stakeholders.
Next Generation leadership: develop, retain, and network your talent
Sponsor a Young Professional program to engage your employees, while also promoting talent acquisition and showcasing your rising leaders.
Nominate a rising leader to participate in the Council's highly competitive Emerging Leaders Program
Visibility: align with a trusted brand
Co-host a public program on a mutually agreed upon topic, maximize brand recognition on the Council website and in all program promotional materials.
Feature a speaker at a Council program or digital engagement/content; or recognition as a sponsor of an event.