1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Alts need love too"

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So said the wise priestess..:angel:

Puddleglumm has all the quests for Ragefire Chasm and she is a Light Kodo Hide away from lvl 18. (A couple for Wailing Caverns too so far)

Anyone going to be around Org tonight about 11pm-is est that feels like spending ~1 hour and going through with me?

Having a ton of fun on this build.. Between big time stuff on Mav and building up my leatherworking on Pudd, to bad my Mage is getting ignored like a redheaded step-troll.:rofl:

Oh, and keep an eye on Rhoop for me if you see her lounging about the AH... I think she's skimming off the top from me again.

Time to put the smack down on her again I guess..

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I need to work on Kawkara some more as well. Up to lvl 9 at this point.

One thing I've noticed between rogue and druid..... Being a druid is a lot harder! :haha:

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No kidding... I slugged out my non healing, non ferral, DPS only Nelf Druid to lvl 41 before I packed it in for a Horde character..

I hit 40 in half the time with Mav.

I don't envy anyone trying to solo up a Druid without help.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Yep.. And I thought tactics were all important when soloing as a rogue.. I'm finding I'm a lot squishier as a druid! :lol:

5. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

If I get on tonight at all I'll have to log off at a decent hour because I have an early meeting off site and I need my beauty sleep. If you don't make it tonight, any other night this week should be good for me.

Brian

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Barring being stuck in queue.. I'll be there @ 11:15 at the latest.

Pudd's logged right in Org. :)

7. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

I wouldn't be above doing this, however several people have alts around this level, perhaps we should organize a run with everyone using alts.... naw that would probably take to long. If you don't hook up with anyone else, give me a yell.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well, I did say "anybody"... not just a lvl 60 runthrough :nut:

If alts want to run through, the more the better.. they need love too :thumbsup:

9. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

Caliet and Piggy are up to it. I think Braz and I have all the quests and are ready to go :)

10. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

*snicker*

Piggy??

You holding out on us Braz?

:rofl:

11. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks again Braz and Els :happy:

The rate Pudd is going, Wailing Caverns is up very soon :)

I just might be living in there for a while grinding mats for deviate scale belts.

Of course a few good runs with Mav and I'd be set for mats at least to make several/

12. Brazbit

Yes Piggy is the name of Caliet's character's pet pig. What is so funny about someone else having a pig named Piggy? And why are you asking me? :huh:

13. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The way Els worded it..

"Caliet and Piggy..." "Braz and I have the quests and are ready to go"

I thought you had an alt with that name. :rofl:

14. Brazbit

Seek help. Do I strike you as the kind of person that would name their character Piggy? What? Ya well same to you buddy! :)